· Trunk or Treat: The largest Halloween family event on the Outer Banks. “All your candy in one stop.” Nags Head Church, MP 13. October 31, 2008. 6 – 8 p.m.
· Haunted Albemarle at the Museum of the Albemarle: (Elizabeth City, NC)Come to the Museum of the Albemarle Saturday, October 25th from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm and experience the Haunted Albemarle! Come and hear ghost stories and legends of the Albemarle region as told by the costumed Junior Docents. Sit around the campfire, enjoy some popcorn, and be sure to keep an eye out for Blackbeard! This event is free and open to the public!
· Trick or Treat Under the Sea “Spooktacular”: October 30, 2008 from 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., at the Aquarium. Advanced tickets are still available at $5 per person, ages 2 and under are free for the 6th annual Trick or Treat Under the Sea and may be purchased at the North Carolina Aquarium on Roanoke Island. Give an underprivileged child a chance to attend this event by purchasing sponsor tickets to the event. Come see Count Sharkula, ghosts, strange aquatic creatures. Crazy costume contests, creepy crafts, etc for all to enjoy. Children must be accompanied by an adult. For information about the event or sponsor tickets, call 252-473-3494 or 800-832-3474 or visit www.ncaquariums.com.
· Black Pelican Haunted House: Haunted House at the Black Pelican Restaurant, Kitty Hawk. October 27 – 31, 5-8:30 pm. Fun for the entire family! (252)261-3171.
· Aqua S Haunted Halloween House: Food and fun! Starting at 4 pm. 1174 Duck Road, Duck. (252)261-9700. Event URL: http://www.aquasrestaurant.com
· Annual Halloween Ball VI: Last performance ever by Biscuits N Grease at the Outer Banks Brewing Station. MP 8.5, Kill Devil Hills. (252)-449-BREW. Event URL: http://www.obbrewing.com
· Halloween at Jurassic Putt: Brings your ghosts and goblins for a safe and spooky night at the park! Wear you costume and get a special Treat or Tick! $10 per person gets you unlimited play 5-10 pm. Milepost 16, Nags Head. (252)599-6409.
· Hallowine: 12 to 8 pm at The Cotton Gin, Jarvisburg. Join us for the official release of the New Coastal Collage Red Wine. Free appetizers, live music 4-8 p[m, trick or treats, barrel painting party for the kids. Dress in costume for special discounts.