Happy fall y’all!
Halloween may be over, and Thanksgiving is right around the corner, but we’re right in the midst of autumn.
Ah, autumn. My absolute favorite time of year. A chill in the air and the smell of apple pies baking in the oven. A time of thanks and giving back to others.
As William Cullen Bryant so wonderfully stated, “Autumn, the year’s last, loveliest smile.” Couldn’t have said it better myself.
So, while the air is crisp and the colors stunning, take a few moments and explore our list of 15 things to do this fall—so you can enjoy all the splendors of the season.
- Have a bonfire and make s’mores
- Perfect your chili recipe
- Bake a homemade apple pie
- Make caramel apples
- Have fun getting lost in a corn maze
- Go on a nature walk and collect colorful fall leaves
- Drink hot chocolate by a warm fire
- Plan a weekend getaway to the Outer Banks
- Take a scenic road trip to admire the changing colors of the leaves
- Create a “thankful” tree
- Jump in a pile of leaves
- Have fun bobbing for apples
- Donate to a food bank
- Stuff a scarecrow
- Visit a winery